Friday, April 27, 2012

~ OMG! ~

OMG don't you just love it when you walk into a Thrift Store and say OMG ! 
And you just know you gotta have it...
Forget about walking in, I noticed these beauties
 from the my parking spot
This window sits right by the parking lot and this is where they display the furniture donations for the day
As I peeked into the window
There they sat these two beautiful Syroco type, what I thought were just Mirrors 
 but they turned out to be Mirrors / Medicine Cabinets


OMG aren't they sooo Shabby yummy 



Drop by next week when I will post all my mirrors to be revamped  
I surely don't know why I am always blessed in finding such 
*~Beautiful Mirrors~*
 but I just love it!!.....

~ Going out of town this weekend for a long awaited
~ family visit  ~
Wishing everyone a Sunny Spring Weekend

Luvnhugs, Pauline


4 comments:

  1. Those are great! Have fun with them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will but sometimes I can't bare to even think of painting over the gold patina. How does one paint a mirror likes with spray or a brush? I might just paint one and sell the other :) Have a fun weekend Sandy :)

      Delete
  2. Great mirrors! I love their shape. Have fun making them over.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments on my new puppy and plants. I never really considered myself to have a green thumb. I just like plants! LOL! The best advice I can offer you is to place them in a sunny spot and water them when the soil looks dry. PS. You're comments are showing as a no reply blogger. You can easily fix this so you can receive an email response to your comments(questions). To change this, go to your blogger dashboard, click "edit user profile", then check "show my email address" and save!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandi,
      Thank you so much for the plant tips I really need it...They just die and I always tend to get nats in them.. Yes that puppy of yours is adorable, I bet everyone is having such fun with her. Also thanks for the blogging tips, I fixed it, I am so surprised on how far I have gotten with this...it is so fun, and I love all the new people I am connecting with :)
      Have wonderful weekend!

      Delete