Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Like a Thrift Store Around Here.... 




OMG it's like a Thrift Store around here ...
I think I could have opened a thrift store
I thought I sold at least half of what I owned last November on CL
Well let's just say here is the first bunch of stuff
I will attempt to Paint ... :)
Oh and the awesome Bench that was quite a find on CL
{It was created from a King size bed, it is over a whopping 7 ft.}




           The Chairs 
too many chairs....
Hmmm .... there may be more in the Garage




The Pots
I would like to attempt to paint these white and 
make them appear a little aged and peely....
now how do I do that....?
 I would like to maybe break an old Cherub pot that I have 
and some how attach Cherub faces to the sides :)



Ahhh the old Tea Cart 
What to do....?? It needs so much TLC
It was kept outside, not only is there 
warping but the wood has split here and
there....It is just so Shabby already maybe that's a good thing ?...
What Color should I paint it a
 Cottage Green 
Or 
       Shabby White ?....






So many Frames
I have too many frames of
different sizes and shapes
This is the only one that I have the 
itching to paint right now, besides the
old Large three oval shaped Syroco one 
that the mirror broke out of
I will post a picture of that one when I post the pictures of all
the Mirrors I want to try and 
Revamp.....





And last but not least the old Fencing pieces
My hubby installed new fencing in the back yard
and saved a couple
of these for me
 to create something with....
any ideas?.....





Now if it would just stop raining....Maybe I could get started.... 
What happened I thought I lived in sunny California? .....
Looks like it's gonna be next week......

~Maybe it's a good day to take in a Thrift store hunt...
wait a minute.... 
maybe I'm already there...? :)

I'll post all the mirrors I am itching to revamp and embellish soon....
Until then have a great day....

Luvnhugs, Pauline :)

Let's hope the cats don't feel too lost around here.....

Jerry


Melody
She looks a little lost in the picture frame, doesn't she..... :)

4 comments:

  1. I am just drooling over all your stuff. Love that chair with the arms. Your kitties are cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too cute...I think I must drool too much at the thrift stores... because I bring too much back...I know that chair is sooo beautiful even the way it looks now... that is the piece that scares me the most, I just don't want to mess it up...any suggestions on painting it? Melody, she keeps me company she's always poking through my stuff and Jerry, well he's always half asleep looking for another thrift spot to take a nap :)

      Delete
  2. You've got some great pieces here, Melody! I think my problem would be which do I start first! I'd be so eager to get them all going. : ) Thanks for your nice comment on my dresser. I'm still happy with the color choice and enjoy looking at it whenever I come into the room {even if it's to put laundry away!}.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and following. I really do need to get going on this. I am eager if I could just get some better weather around here that would be great. Yes and my question to myself is where do I start first....gotta get cracking and start with something easy and small this week....Have a great weekend :)

      Delete